Thu Oct 30 2014 8:30AM
540 Howard Str.
|Type: General Admission, Price:$40.00|
You are cordially invited to step into the haunting splendor of the mysteriously medieval Temple for Dracula's Wedding on Thursday, October 30. Who says you cant be chic and spooky at the same time?
The Chills & Thrills:
1. Stylish event with 500 trendsetters at the beautifully remodeled TEMPLE
2. FASHION “Loved to Death” by award-winning designer Josh Charles.
3. “Dracula's Wedding” experience: which one of the 12 brides will Dracula choose?
4. Costume contest with prizes
5. Performance by Silicon Valley's own “Rainbow Party” comprised of VCs and tech executives
6. Line up of 3 hot DJs
7. Photo-booth with one of most demanded photographers Tim Williamson
8. FUNdraiser for Larkin Street
ON THE DECKS:
Mr Kiss (FR/BAK)
FUNDRAISER for Larkin Street. Have fun, Do Good
Take risks, be bold, and express your inner self in an outrageously beautiful costume. If you don't have a costume – no problem, our photo-booth is fully equipped with spook-tacular props
Costume suggestion: “Dracula's Wedding” style – gowns for ladies, Dracula costume for gents
WHERE & WHEN: Temple Lounge, 540 Howard Str. @ 1st Str, San Francisco. October 30, 8:30 pm – 1 am
Posted By Stefano Bouzari